Innovative Base features available via the Expand API
The integration of expand.network with Base brings together the efficiency of Base's Layer 2 blockchain solutions and the versatility of expand.network's unified API. Using a single, unified API, users can now transact with Base, develop applications using Base features, and source on-chain data from the blockchain. This collaboration offers users enhanced scalability, reduced costs, and seamless access to advanced blockchain functionalities, simplifying the development and interaction with decentralized applications.
Here's what you can access:
- /getbalance: Check the balance of a specific token in a public address on Base.
- /getblock: Retrieve detailed information about a particular block on Base, including transactions, timestamp, difficulty, gas limit, used gas, nonce, block hash, miner, and more.
- /getgasprice: Obtain the Base network’s current gas price.
- /getstorage: Access data stored in a specific block’s storage on Base.
- /gettransaction: Get detailed information about a completed transaction on Base, including transaction hash, block number, timestamp, sender and receiver addresses, transaction fees, gas price and gas used, nonce, and more.
- /sendtransaction: Submit a signed transaction to Base for processing.
Benefits for Users
- Enhanced Blockchain Interaction: The Expand API offers a cost-effective and scalable way to interact with the Base Layer 2 blockchain.
- Simplified Development: The integration makes it easier than ever to develop features using Base for DApps or other applications.
Want to get started with our API? Sign up here, and be up and running in minutes!
Click here to read our official documentation to integrate Base.
Base, an Ethereum Layer 2 network developed by Coinbase, is designed to bring the next billion users onchain with its secure, low-cost, and developer-friendly platform. It offers seamless integration with Coinbase products and provides a cost-effective environment for dApp development.
expand.network is a leading DeFI API provider offering a single point of entry to the vast DeFi ecosystem unified API connector for the DeFi ecosystem. With just one unified API you can transact with and access data from 80+ DeFi endpoints, including DEXs, lending protocols, DEX & yield aggregators, oracles, bridges, NFTs, stablecoins, and more. By streamlining the integration resources needed to access DeFi, you can quickly and efficiently transact across multiple blockchains, source robust on-chain data, and build DeFi-related features and applications.
expand.network is backed by Cumberland Labs, an early-stage Web3 incubator founded in partnership with proprietary trading firm DRW and leading crypto market liquidity provider Cumberland.