Expand.network is excited to announce the integration of Aave V3 into our unified API, a distinctive offering of the platform. This enhancement solidifies our commitment to providing a cohesive tool in the DeFi ecosystem. With the unified API, users gain simplified access to the extensive features of Aave V3, while also enjoying the convenience of managing swap trading and on-chain data sourcing through the same interface. This development shows our dedication to delivering comprehensive, user-focused solutions in the DeFi ecosystem.
Users can now leverage the expand.network API to obtain a comprehensive view of Aave borrowing and lending rates, as well details for specific wallet addresses. Furthermore, the API can be used to facilitate a seamless migration from Aave V2 to V3, simplifying the process for transitioning a specific position or an entire portfolio. The API also offers a robust set of execution functions for Aave V3, including asset depositing, withdrawing, borrowing, and repaying. Users can also use the API to enter and exit eMode, leveraging Aave V3’s new optimize capital efficiency features. You can also optimize capital by providing the e-mode category via API.
What is Aave?
The Aave Protocol is a decentralized non-custodial liquidity protocol where users can participate as suppliers, borrowers, or liquidators. Suppliers provide liquidity to a market and can earn interest on the crypto assets provided, while borrowers can borrow using their digital assets as a collateral. Aave V3, the latest version of the protocol, providing greater capital efficiency and increased security.
Key benefits and endpoints
expand.network provides a comprehensive set of the end points for accessing Aave V3, meticulously designed to cover the most of the existing use case. Below is a brief description of the endpoints accessible via expand.network API:
- /getpool: Returns the fixed and variable rates for lending and borrowing for a specified pool of a specified protocol
- /getpools: For a specified group of assets, returns the fixed and variable rates for lending and borrowing in a specified protocol
- /getuseraccountdata: Returns the repay, borrow, and withdraw amounts for a specified wallet address
- /borrow:Initiate a borrow transaction on a specified protocol
- /deposit:Initiate a deposit transaction on a specified protocol
- /liquidateInitiate a liquidate transaction on a specified protocol
- /repay:Initiate a repay transaction on a specified protocol
- /withdraw:Initiate a withdraw transaction on a specified protocol
- /migrate: Initiate a request to migrate a user’s positions from Aave V2 to Aave V3
- /setuseremode:Set the eMode category for a specified user
- /exitisolationmode:Initiate exit from isolation mode for a specified asset for a specified user
Examples of client use cases include:
- Wallets & Dapps: Build lending with Aave V3 into your wallet or Dapp
- Institutional Investors: Transact with Aave V3 and monitor real-time data and rates from the protocol to make informed decisions
- Blockchain Analysis Firms: Monitor historical and real-time on-chain data for risk management applications
- Tax & Accounting Firms: Access detailed on-chain transaction data for regulatory compliance and tax requirements
- Protocol Foundations: Provide easy solutions for users and developers to build in DeFi
- Tech Providers: Leverage our SDK and API to produce powerful solutions with speed and resource efficiency
Expand.network is a leading DeFI API provider offering a single point of entry to the vast DeFi ecosystem unified API connector for the DeFi ecosystem. With just one unified API you can transact with and access data from 80+ DeFi endpoints, including DEXs, lending protocols, DEX & yield aggregators, oracles, bridges, NFTs, stablecoins, and more. By streamlining the integration resources needed to access DeFi, you can quickly and efficiently transact across multiple blockchains, source robust on-chain data, and build DeFi-related features and applications.
expand.network is backed by Cumberland Labs, an early-stage Web3 incubator founded in partnership with proprietary trading firm DRW and leading crypto market liquidity provider Cumberland.